[BozemanLUG] cell recovery

david at eder.us david at eder.us
Wed Jul 24 13:21:49 UTC 2019

Can't help, but if a person adds a micosd card and makes sure all photos and everything important goes there, the sdcard is basically everything proof. It's what I recommend to everyone that keeps their life on their phone.

https://www.sandisk.com/about/proof (https://www.sandisk.com/about/proof)

I'm not sure, but google might have copied a significant portion of stuff (contacts, email, personal data, etc) to the cloud to better track and market you. But I think samsung redirects most of that stuff to themselves and doesn't back up photos.

David.