[BozemanLUG] Here's one to consider putting in the block list

Lou Caudell juglug at lcaudell.com
Wed Mar 8 11:26:37 EST 2017

Good information, I blocked in the untangle firewall from going out, but
did not block the CDN it was mapping with. I will monitor it and see if
posts are not showing.

It was noted that it mapped to *.disqusCDN.*, in my case it was using
fastly.com (CDN). I am only blocking *.disqus.*. Perhaps your tool is
blocking *.disqus*.*

I to am not a twit, or a facer. First saw it blasting out at browser
shutdown.

- Lou