[BozemanLUG] Linux to Linux Remote Desktop

R. Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Thu Jun 9 01:41:53 EDT 2016

I would like the ability to access one of my Linux desktops from
another Linux desktop using a remote desktop client. I installed
Remmina in part because it is capable of SSH support. Silly me, I
thought it would grant me a graphical based remote session using the
ssh protocol. But instead it delivers a terminal session which baffles
me. Why would I install another application with an implied other use
to do something I could do via pre installed terminal?  At any rate, do
any of you have any RDP like suggestions for Linux to Linux connections
using SSH protocol?

Rob