[BozemanLUG] October Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Oct 24 09:04:25 MDT 2012

Greetings,

The regularly scheduled meeting is tomorrow night, Thursday Oct. 25th at the regular time and place.

I don't have any special topic lined up... but I do have a story about briefly meeting Bob Metcalfe and getting his autograph on a copy of one of his InfoWorld columns from 1999.  I got it framed and will show it at the meeting. Whoopie.  Don't know who Bob Metcalfe is?  Look him up.

Anyone have anything else?

The meeting will probably be shorter than regular because my wife and older son are out of town and I will have my 6 year old son in tow.