[BozemanLUG] Meeting cancelled - Question about meeting night change

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Oct 25 11:46:05 MDT 2012

Greetings,

I got an email from David Eder letting me know that he couldn't make the meeting... and he is our most regular regular... and given the weather... and the fact that making the meeting is hard for me this month too... I decide just to cancel the meeting for this month.

I was talking to Gary Bummer at pizza Wednesday and he suggested we consider an alternative meeting night... as he thought that the last Thursday of the month was a pretty popular meeting night for one or more other groups in town.  He suggested the first Thursday of the month.  Does that work for everyone?  Anyone else have any other suggestions?  I will follow-up with the feedback and any meeting night changes as feedback is given.