[BozemanLUG] Seeking meeting topic suggestions

Mike Stone mstone0802 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:51:07 MDT 2012

Just leave your future self a note to come get you when the time machine
arrives. You can drop him back off.

I see that there's a new version of Bodhi Linux. That might be a fun one to
take a closer look at. There may be some of the younger Linux users that
haven't had the joy of using E, and E17 is pretty cool. Also, Debian 6.0.6
recently arrived (though I think Bodhi would be more interesting from an
eye-candy perspective). Fuduntu too for a distro aimed at more low power
systems.

Something more fun might be the new Wii Balance Board compatibility in the
3.7 kernel. Don't know if there's time, but maybe someone could piece
something together about that by the end of the month.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org>wrote:

> Mike,

"Dawn: When men of reason go to bed."
— Ambrose Bierce<http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/14403.Ambrose_Bierce>