[BozemanLUG] Seeking meeting topic suggestions

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Oct 3 10:59:55 MDT 2012

Mike,

----- Original Message -----
> I haven't attended for a while (it probably has something to do with
> 1100 mile drive to get there), but what topics have you covered in
> the last 6 months or so?

Seek and ye shall find:

http://www.montanalinux.org/taxonomy/term/60

To alleviate your distance issue, I've order a transporter but they are back ordered so I'm not sure when it will arrive.  To resolve that issue, I've also ordered a time machine so that I can get the transporter and bring it back to now.  Unfortunately that is also on backorder. :(