[BozemanLUG] Linux web kiosk distro needed

Jeff Sharkey jeffrey.sharkey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:34:56 MST 2012

Chromebooks are dirt cheap, and are essentially just a Chrome browser.
 Through web fonts, they support any custom fonts you need.  They have
a built-in PDF viewer, and can print using Cloud Print.

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=chromebook_acer_c710
http://www.google.com/webfonts
http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/

My primary laptop at work is an Core i5 Chromebook, and I love it.  :)