[BozemanLUG] Linux web kiosk distro needed

Brian Vincent bvincent at moonlightbasin.com
Tue Nov 27 19:07:06 MST 2012

I need to set up a few web kiosks and I'm thinking of using some kind of Linux distro for it.  I downloaded a few today and they sucked pretty bad.  Here's some requirements:

1.       Boot directly to a browser, no (easy) way to get past the browser.

2.       Run a good web browser, preferably Firefox.

3.       Have nice fonts installed, or at least the ability to add a good set of fonts.

4.       PDF viewer.

5.       Ability to print to local USB-connected printer.

Any ideas?

Brian Vincent
Moonlight Basin Technology Manager
(406) 539-0569