[BozemanLUG] And now for something completely different . . .

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Nov 20 21:46:13 MST 2012

Gary H.,

----- Original Message -----
> Anyone out there got something like that laying around collecting
> dust?? e-mail me with details.

SCSI disks?  I doubt that is what you meant.  I'm guessing you'd want IDE.  I have some at work I think, but I have no idea if they still work.

So far as older distros are conserned... yes I have a wall full of them spelling out the word "Linux" but I don't think you really want an ancient distro either.  I recommend a modern distro made for low-end hardware like Slitaz or Tiny-Core or Puppy... or something like that.