[BozemanLUG] BozemanLUG Feb. Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Feb 22 10:55:20 MST 2012

David,

----- Original Message -----
> Let's do a thumb drive install fest.

That sounds like something I'm interested in.  I've kind of done it... or maybe not... by installing Linux to an external USB hard drive just like with an internal drive... and then booting from that.  I use live USB hard disks for imaging and they are loaded with Clonezilla Live.  I installed it following the instructions on their site but I've not done Fedora that way before.

As it stands right now, I'm not sure if I can actually make the meeting.  I may end up driving my wife to Billings tomorrow.  Might be today.  I'm not sure.

In the event of me not being able to make it, I guess it is best to cancel the meeting for this month?  Anyway, stay tuned for an updated email as soon as I know for sure.