[BozemanLUG] Fwd: Are you going to LFNW?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Feb 20 16:58:22 MST 2012

Greetings,

I got the following email from a Linux buddy of mine who used to be associated with the Fedora Project but now works more with Crunchbang.  Anyway he mentions the possibility of getting some funds for a Montana Linux show of some kind.

Is this a good idea... a bad idea... what are your thoughts?

I'll be seeing him at the end of April.  So far as when it would be... if we decided to do one... my guess would be in the Fall or more likely, in the Spring of next year.