[BozemanLUG] Fwd: Are you going to LFNW?

Jordan Schatz jordan at noionlabs.com
Mon Feb 20 19:40:05 MST 2012

I'm not sure if we could gather much of a crowd... Some local people are
working on getting a more general programming / entrepreneurship
conference going this summer: http://bigskydevcon.org/ which we might be
able to join in with. Their website is rather awful, but they have been
able to pull some other events together so I think it will happen.

-Jordan