[BozemanLUG] A blog posting I just wrote

Pippin Wallace nippip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:16:32 MDT 2010

Scott, I too thank you for all you do to keep the LUG alive and although I
am booked until Feb, doing the
FIRST<http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/default.aspx?id=968>robotics
thing, I will put my hat in for a presentation after that.

I do enjoy greatly the meetings, posts and comments this LUG (Scott)
generates and don't want to see this end.  It seems we are all pretty busy
but I don't think some promotion is out of question.  I work at RightNow
Technologies and a few well placed fliers could pull a good range of folks
that I am guessing don't even know about the LUG.

The bottom line for me is I want the LUG around and am willing to pitch in
to keep it that way.

Now that I think more about it if there would be interest I could do a FIRST
robotics presentation this month or next, with the disclaimer that I am
still looking for volunteers to help out with this years competition.

Pippin Wallace