[BozemanLUG] promoting etc.

Anna Collins-Proper acolpro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 11:08:45 MDT 2010

Hi,
I haven't been on your mailing list very long, and although I do read
all e-mails they are mostly over my head.
I think that if you gave lessons of the simple type you might get more
people.

My son got me started just by changing me over to Ubuntu.  I am not the
best on the computer, and probably will never be, but I do appreciate
Ubuntu.  I had so much trouble with Microsoft -- I hardly ever get in
trouble now.  When I do I call my son.

Just like R. Potter said, I would be embarrassed to go to a meeting as I
know little about computers.  If you could show people how much better
Ubuntu is you would get more disciples.  Find a way to entice them.
Sincerely,
Anna Collins-Proper