[BozemanLUG] wifi router

Jeffrey Sharkey jsharkey at jsharkey.org
Thu Jul 24 18:07:20 MDT 2008

ive got a wrt54gl flashed with ddwrt that you can borrow for awhile  :)

its just sitting idle right now.  i have one or two of the normal duck
antennas, but i just loaned away all of my high-gain antennas.  i
might be able to get one back if you need it.

here are pics of a similar setup i tested with friends last summer:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2311531&l=d931d&id=13943390

the high-gain antennas i have are 30\degr high and 60\degr wide 12dbi iirc