[BozemanLUG] July Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jul 30 06:12:25 MDT 2008

Greetings,

The July meeting will be tomorrow night... Thursday, July 31st... usual time (7PM)... and usual location (MSU Bozeman Campus, EPS Building room 259).

I've was out of town from July 11-26... on a road trip to Memphis and back with the wife, kids, and in-laws in their RV.  We stayed at 8 different KOAs on our journey.  It is nice to be back home.

This coming Saturday I fly to San Francisco for Linux World Conference and Expo, August 8th.  Thanks goes to Parallels (the corporate sponsor of the OpenVZ Project) for sponsoring my airfare and my brother-in-law for letting me stay with him while in San Francisco.  I'll be helping man the OpenVZ Project booth again.

I get back from LWCE on Friday, August 8 and then I drive to Great Falls for a reunion of the 341st Missile Maintenance Squandron at Malmstrom Air Force Base on August 9-10.

My birthday is Sunday, August 10th.  I turn 44.

Now why did I say all of that?  Well, because I don't have a ready made presentation for the BozemanLUG meeting and I wanted to appear busy so you'd feel sorry for me and volunteer.  Anyone?