[BozemanLUG] April Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Mar 29 11:56:32 EDT 2018

Greetings,

Next Thursday, April 5th is the day for the regularly scheduled BozemanLUG meeting.

Anyone who would like to attend have any conflicts with that date?

I could revisit flatpak with a focus on using it for modern desktop software on CentOS 7.

I could also revisit Ravada as I've been playing with it more.

Anyone have any topic / presentation suggestions?

The end of April is LinuxFest Northwest time.  Rob, Gary and I... along with Warren Sanders from Billings are slated to go this year I believe.  Anyone else interested?