[BozemanLUG] Looking for a Moodle consultant

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Mar 22 12:15:06 EDT 2018

Greetings,

About 8-10 years ago, I helped a training business in Chicago setup up a Moodle system.  At that time I was using Moodle and was pretty familiar with it.  Now they are wanting me to do it again... and to train one of their employees on how to manage it... but I haven't used Moodle in some time and am not really interested in making the time to get current with it.

They are asking me if I can refer someone who could do this for them.  Anyone interested?  I believe the pay decently.