[BozemanLUG] Bozeman LUG

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon May 23 11:31:26 EDT 2016

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Is the meeting on for June 2?

It should be.  For May we had to reschedule twice because of member availability.  We only have 4 regular members that attend so we try to make it where everyone can attend.  Hopefully June 2nd will work out.  I haven't heard anything to the contrary yet.

> I'd love to come and give a 20-30 minute talk about how Google runs big data pipelines
> and hang out and chat.

That sounds great.  Let it be known that none of us are really Google fans... in fact, quite the opposite... but hey, maybe we'll learn something.  Well, then again, I don't really speak for everyone... so maybe that's just me.