[BozemanLUG] Removing Write Protection from USB

R. Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Wed Jun 8 22:24:56 EDT 2016

you are not making my evening Scott! lol. Yes, it is clear it was
designed that way. Looks like super block. Can't write zero's to it. I
am starting to wonder if it is a hardware block or switch that is
actually encased inside of the outer USB case. It is about the only
thing at the moment that makes sense. Stupid Dell & Microsoft.

Rob