[BozemanLUG] April meeting reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Apr 1 20:00:50 EDT 2016

Greetings,

The April meeting is Thursday, April 7 at the usual time and place.

We have a fairly full slate this time... with 3+ topics:

1) ODROID C2 lead by Gary Bummer
2) Kodi on the Rasperry Pi lead by David Eder
3) Raspberry Pi 3 lead by Scott Dowdle
4) Nested KVM (if time permits) lead by Scott Dowdle

So my boss got two Raspberry Pi 3s delivered today.  He ordered the a few weeks back from Newark.  He is letting me borrow one to show at the meeting as he says he won't have time until after school is out to play with them.  I'm game. :)

If you want to see nested KVM (KVM within KVM) check out my latest blog post:
https://www.montanalinux.org/video-nested-kvm-in-fedora-23.html

I happen to be in the middle of post-install Microsoft Windows 7 updates on a new VM I created for testing and it works fairly well nested.