[BozemanLUG] Regarding Fedora 23 and nVidia proprietary drivers?

david david at eder.us
Fri Nov 13 11:32:59 EST 2015

I removed the nvidia driver and the system seems stable and working.
We'll see after school if any of the games the kids play still work.

Hopefully they port the drivers soon.  We really need the open source
driver to get the features the games use (or the games written to not
need the extra features).

David.