[BozemanLUG] Illustrated Bible android app.

david david at eder.us
Fri Aug 2 12:58:58 MDT 2013

Last night some of you expressed interest in testing my app, so I'm
sending it out on the list.

The app can be downloaded here:

http://eder.us/IllustratedBible.apk

On startup the first time it downloads 390MB of picture data.  It
should only do this once.

It requires Android 4.0 or better.

You can use the credit cards here to make purchases:

https://developers.google.com/checkout/developer/Google_Checkout_Basic_HTML_Sandbox

When it actually goes live, all of the "purchases" will be cleared and
you'll be able to get the real app from the playstore.

I'm in need of real criticism and people actually using it.  Let me
know what you like and don't like and any bugs you encounter.

Thanks,

David.