[BozemanLUG] Programming Class

Jordan Schatz jordan at noionlabs.com
Tue Oct 30 15:31:48 MDT 2012

So I think being able to obtain the source for software is very important, but
just as important is having the skill to modify that source... so in that vein
I've been asked by a few people "how do I learn to program?". I love writing
code and learning about or teaching computer science so I thought see if there
was enough interest do put together a class. I think I'd need 10-20 people to
make it worthwhile. The class would be aimed at adults or highschool juniors /
seniors that know how to use a computer and are interested in learning how to
code but have little or no prior programming experience.

I want to try a 6 hr (or there about) intensive class on a Saturday and then see
what people want from there, but I would consider other formats too.

If you are interested or know someone who is, drop me an email:
jordan at noionlabs.com preferably with "Programming Class" in the subject line, if
there is enough interest then I'll find a place we can have the class and email
out a date and time.

- Jordan