[BozemanLUG] Interesting times for Linux gaming

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Mon Oct 29 11:26:13 MDT 2012

On 10/29/2012 11:18 AM, Mike Stone wrote:
> I mean, honestly, do you think that Linux hasn't gotten a sizable
> foothold because Microsoft Office is just so much more amazing than Libre?
Honestly, yes. I'd think about using Linux on the desktop, but I have a
need to accept, edit, print, MS Office docs (because people I do
business only produce and accept them) and the fact that I can't do that
on Linux* is a major hurdle.

---
*Yes, I know that I can open and edit MS Office docs in Libre, but for
my use case it isn't viable as an Office replacement.