[BozemanLUG] Best spam filter

R. Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Fri Nov 16 00:50:43 MST 2012

I was looking up what Leo Laporte uses, which is MailRoute, and on their home page they say that starting November 1, 2012, Google will no longer renew Postini contracts and will encourage migration of enterprise customers to Google Apps.

But, I believe Leo has raved since I have been listening to him (5/6 years) about mailroute.net It is a "fee" service although might not be too bad a deal. 1 user is $33 for the year, 10 users I think was about $250 for the year. They also offer a 15 day free trial. I have never used them so I am not able to personally swear to their greatness, just have heard of them.

Rob Potter