[BozemanLUG] Local kids' computing ?

David Eder david at eder.us
Thu Nov 8 10:02:31 MST 2012

We're a little behind you.  I have a second grader.  He loves to edit
games with GUI editors.  He can't type efficiently yet.  We've kinda been
waiting for bigger fingers, more maturity, etc.  If we could get some kids
working together on building hardware/software, that would be great.  As I
said, though, my boy is earlier in the development process than yours.

David