[BozemanLUG] A blog posting I just wrote

Jordan Schatz white.armor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:21:48 MDT 2010

Well, I don't know about how to increase membership, except that I
wonder how many of the college students and other people around
Bozeman even know that the LUG exists? I wouldn't try and convince
anyone to come, or to change the meetings so that more people want to
come, just let more people know that its around.

BTW I can increase the number by one : ) I plan to come around after I
move to Bozeman in November.

-Jordan
(web developer / emacs + racket-lang fanatic)