[BozemanLUG] Ubuntu 10.04

Robert Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Tue May 18 14:02:43 MDT 2010

Clarification as to backing up my system/files.  I am very old school plus I
run very little custom anything (too technical for me yet..lol).  So I copy
/ paste my individual documents, pictures and do a browser bookmark backup.
 I do not actually copy/backup my entire home folder/system files.

As to the driver, I can probably live without it.  I am a fan of using
actual vendor drivers but then I am also a fan of things working.  I know
that there are some effects that can be done on the desktop level only if
you have that driver installed although I am not sure I am actually using
any of those effects.

I will just have to test this and then consider what I want more, stability
or effects.  My issues are not major, they are all livable issues but are a
bit odd.

rob