[BozemanLUG] User looking for wifi help with OpenSUSE 11.2 on Toshiba Satelite L505 laptop

gary hildebrand wa7kkp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 11:56:38 MDT 2010

So far, I'd say it is a d**m good start . . .

I'm just used to YAST for doing all my sys maintenance, and it doesn't come
up with anything for wifi cards on my machine.  Maybe it is that Realtek has
put their adapter in a non-standard place that YAST doesn't look for sys
config.

I'll keep you all posted.

Gary Hildebrand
Bozeman MT