[BozemanLUG] Linux "registry" file

David Eder david at eder.us
Wed Jun 2 09:17:05 MDT 2010

There should be .gconf and .gconfd directories in your home directory.
There might also be some files in /tmp that can be in play.  I would not
recommend removing them while you are logged in to gnome or running any
gnome aps.  Removing them will reset just about everything gnome related.

You might google a little and see if there is a less drastic repair.

David.