[BozemanLUG] Broadband wireless and Linux?

Robert Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Tue Apr 20 11:51:35 MDT 2010

Not sure on pricing and signal availability, but they might check with
Cutthroat Communications (assuming they have not already).

Below is a url for their website, I would recommend calling and talking to
them about location, pricing, etc.  I have worked with their service with a
previous employer and also knew the CIO of a Hospital that had converted
much of their ISP services over to Cutthroat.  All though this was several
years ago, I have not heard anything bad about their services today and can
say that I was very pleased with it previously.  They used to be the owners
of montanadsl.net until they sold off that brand to another company.

http://www.cutthroatcom.com/

Rob Potter