[BozemanLUG] Opps... meeting... what meeting?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Sep 24 17:03:58 MDT 2009

Greetings,

Wow... tonight is the BozemanLUG meeting and for some reason, I thought it was next week.  I don't have a topic setup either. :(

No one has inquired (except for Chris Ching who just dropped by my office) about the meeting... so I'm thinking that cancelling it would be best.

I'll be at work for another hour (until about 6:05PM) so if anyone wants to give me a call or email to still have the meeting... feel free.  You can find my work phone number in my signature below.

Sorry, I screwed this one up.