[BozemanLUG] Utah Open Source Conference 2009

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Sep 11 15:04:33 MDT 2009

Greetings,

Anyone interested in going to the Utah Open Source Conference 2009.  I will be giving a presentation on OpenVZ and will running OpenVZ booth as well in the display area.

What:  Utah Open Source Conference 2009

Where: Miller Campus of the Salt Lake Community College in Sandy, Utah
       9750 South 300 West
       Sandy, Utah 84070

When:  October 8-10, 2009

The conference organizers gave me a promo code to share with Montana LUG members good for 50% off the Full Access Pass, making it only $35 from the normal registration price of $70.

You can get to the registration at http://attend.utosc.com. Registration is now open and goes until October 10, 2009 but you'll probably want to get the best deal you can, so make sure to register by September 19th to get the best price. Our promo code is:

     OPNVZ

If you want to read about the presenters, keynotes, activities, workshops and more UTOSC 2009, visit http://2009.utosc.com .  You can find info on my presentation at http://2009.utosc.com/presentation/52/ .

We're excited to attend the Utah Open Source Conference this year and hope to see you there!

Warren Sanders and I will be car pooling and we probably have room for one or two other people.  If interested let us know.  I'm still working out the lodging.