[BozemanLUG] Jeff... wanna help interview Daniel Robbins?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Oct 9 06:21:24 MDT 2009

Jeff Sharkey,

I'm getting off topic here... are you still a big Gentoo user?  The reason I ask is because I've had some interaction with Daniel Robbins on IRC over the past few months as he is a big OpenVZ user... and he has agreed to an email interview for the website.  While I think I know most of the bullet points in Gentoo and his on/off relationship with Gentoo over the years, I'm really not that knowledgeable enough about Gentoo to ask distro related technical questions.  I'm looking for someone to help me come up with the question list.  I can probably come up with 75% of the question and you can add as many as you like if you'd be interested.

Game?