[BozemanLUG] Computer junk

Brian Vincent bvincent at moonlightbasin.com
Mon Mar 23 18:42:38 MDT 2009

Does anyone know of somewhere in Bozeman that will recycle computer
junk?  Now, some of this stuff could possibly be usable and we'd be
willing to just give it away if anyone really wanted it, but mostly it
belongs in the trash heap.  Specifically, here's the kind of stuff we're
looking to get rid of:

1.       Old 17" CRT monitors (approximately 5)

2.       Old PC's - think Celeron 333MHz style.  They may not have hard
drives since I might take a drill to 'em first.

3.       Real junk - dead batteries, broken power supplies

Brian Vincent

Moonlight Basin Technology

bvincent at moonlightbasin.com

406-539-0569