[BozemanLUG] Back In Time

Jeff Sharkey jsharkey at jsharkey.org
Tue Jun 2 00:44:25 MDT 2009

Speaking of this, I've been meaning to figure out how some NAS filers
I've used keep ".snapshot" directories.  It would be awesome if this
was just a flag you could enable, but I'm not sure if it requires
filesystem support.

cookie:~> ls .snapshot
hourly.0  hourly.1  nightly.0  nightly.1  weekly.0  weekly.1

Anyone set this up before?  It's a lifesaver if your NAS provides it.  :)