[BozemanLUG] July Meeting Reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jul 29 13:18:00 MDT 2009

Greetings,

Just a reminder about the meeting tomorrow night (Thursday, July 30th).  David Eder will be giving a presentation on GnuCash.

Also, anyone who checked out an OLPC will need to turn them in at the meeting.  I got an email from Caryl and she won't be at the meeting to pick them up but she wants them turned back in to me.  If there are any others who want to check out an OLPC for the month of August we can do that... and if anyone who currently has one wants another month... if they aren't spoken for, you can keep them for August.  Caryl emailed everyone directly with the info so I'll not repeat it here.

Comments, questions, suggestions?

Hope to see you at the meeting,