[BozemanLUG] OLPC returns and the July BozemanLUG meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jul 22 10:44:38 MDT 2009

Greetings,

I have had a few folks ask... when they need to return the OLPC units that they borrowed at the last meeting.  The answer is... at the latest, please return them with you at the next meeting (Thursday after next, July 30th).  If anyone wants to return them to me earlier than that, please email or call and we can arrange that.

I have had one person (Chris Ching) return his already and if anyone still wants to borrow it with a little over a week to try it out, please email or call and we can arrange that.

If you have been following this mailing list you already know what the topic for the BozemanLUG meeting is this month: GNUCash by David Eder.  I hope everyone can attend the meeting.

If there is anyone who has borrowed an OLPC who can't make it to the meeting this month or arrange to return it early, please let me know ASAP.