[BozemanLUG] http://64.203.107.114/alexander/edition.asp?id=559

Sheldon Ross ross_sheldon at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:38:15 MST 2009

The second amendment does not only refer to small arms though.

Even before the revolutionary war, the colonists themselves(or their militias) had cannons.
Private ships were often well-armed.
So this would be tantamount to civilian militias having tanks, fighters, etc.

And as for the comment regarding violence between state guards and federal government not being pretty?
Since when is revolution or war pretty?