[BozemanLUG] Question..

Mike Stone mstone0802 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:08:18 MST 2009

The only thing that I don't like about the interface is that there's more to
it than I want.  I want my interface to be as low impact as possible, with
no real host OS.  VMWare Server still requires a Linux installation, or a
Windows installation.  Access is done with the VMWare Infrastructure Client,
and it basically looks like the same thing as running Virtual Box or VMWare
Workstation.  If I could, I'd have the BIOS handle the Virtual Machines.
That's how low level I'd like this to be.  Everthing would run in
full-screen mode (there wouldn't even be a non-full screen mode).  It would
be just like you were running the OS natively if you didn't know any better.