[BozemanLUG] Linksys 54G router

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Feb 27 12:11:33 MST 2009

Greetings,

----- "David Boreham" <david_list at boreham.org> wrote:
> btw, your e-mail had a Jan 10 date on it.

Yeah, that was partly my fault.  The BozemanLUG list does not accept submissions unless they come from a subscriber's addresses... and I think Rob sent from some other address... and the email sat in the "moderator queue".

A friend in Billings is hosting the list and he had mod_security setup where it wasn't allowing me to get to the mailman admin site and do what I needed to do.  The problem was just fixed today... and I went through several hundred emails (all spam accept for Rob's) and cleaned out the garbage.

Hopefully this lag won't happen again.