[BozemanLUG] Meeting reminder - Ubuntu 8.10 CDs

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Oct 30 10:28:00 MDT 2008

Greetings,

I have gotten all of the isos downloaded for Ubuntu and Kubuntu 8.10 and have burned a few CDs of each... so I'll have CDs to give away at the meeting for anyone who wants them.

Haven't really decided on a topic for tonight.  Proxmox VE 1.0 is fresh in my mind because I did a two node / cluster install of it yesterday and have been putting it through its paces... but I'm not sure how interested folks would be in that.  Anyone else have any other topics they want to talk about?  Would you like an Ubuntu 8.10 install / demo?