[BozemanLUG] Mouse commands

Edward Dunagin edunagin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:32:08 MDT 2008

Hi Jeff, sorry for the lateness of the reply,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Jeffrey Sharkey <jsharkey at jsharkey.org> wrote:
> Sometimes double-clicking on a full-screen video will send it back down.

Yes, I have an Optical Mouse and have tried this and any other
combinations I can think of.

>  If that doesn't work, you might be able to hack something together
>  using a combination of xmodmap and a utility called imwheel.  This
>  article talks about turning mouse clicks into keystrokes:
>
>  http://www.mepis.org/node/5663

Wow. That is some long instructions. I will have to try that when I
have more patience.

>  Or maybe there is an easier way.

Yea..I sure hope so. But have heard from no one else.

Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
Bozeman, MT 59718
mobile 406-570-0992
Landline 406-556-7282
VOIP:sip:edunagin at 69.144.82.213:5063;transport=udp
http://doas.montanalinux.org