[BozemanLUG] Mouse commands

Jeffrey Sharkey jsharkey at jsharkey.org
Fri Mar 7 18:55:19 MST 2008

Sometimes double-clicking on a full-screen video will send it back down.

If that doesn't work, you might be able to hack something together
using a combination of xmodmap and a utility called imwheel.  This
article talks about turning mouse clicks into keystrokes:

http://www.mepis.org/node/5663

Or maybe there is an easier way.