[BozemanLUG] Meeting reminder and new additional topic

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Dec 4 14:45:24 MST 2008

Greetings,

I hope everyone can make it to the meeting tonight... just sending out this last minute reminder.

The previous topic didn't look like it was going to take very long and I've tackled a new topic today that I thought I'd cover as well:

1) Howto make Fedora 10 LiveCD respins (for updates and additional software)
2) Howto create Fedora 10 LiveUSB setups with persistent storage and an encrypted /home

If anyone wants to bring a 1GB or larger USB thumbdrive to the meeting, I can kindly create a Fedora 10 LiveUSB for them.  If you have enough space it can be the updated KDE 4 one with all of the multimedia stuff (including flash plugin), Firefox, and OpenOffice.org.