[BozemanLUG] Meeting tomorrow night

jjcogliati-208 at yahoo.com jjcogliati-208 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 20:19:24 MST 2008

Sounds interesting (I would be there except for the four hour drive from Idaho Falls).  On a vaguely related topic, last summer I researched the patent status of MPEG-1 video and put up my results on Kuro5hin and Wikia:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2008/7/18/232618/312
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/MPEG_patent_status

I am currently researching prior art for the MPEG-1 layer II audio, since that was one of the bigger unknowns in the article.

Josh Cogliati