[BozemanLUG] Meeting tomorrow night

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Dec 3 09:32:15 MST 2008

Greetings,

Here's the topic for tomorrow night's meeting:

1) Using the Flip Video camera with Linux
2) Converting Flip Video avi files to ogg and flv
3) Using the free JW FLV Media Player to embed flash videos on the web

At the meeting attendees will have the opportunity to make a video of themselves that can serve as a "BozemanLUG Member Profile" video for the group website.  I'm not sure how many people would be interested in doing that but I think it's a cool idea. :)