[BozemanGLUG] BozemanGLUG Meeting: No meeting this week

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue May 2 16:53:10 UTC 2023

Greetings,

Due to working a bunch of overtime, and also Gary said he couldn't make a meeting this week... we are definitely NOT going to have a BozemanGLUG meeting day after tomorrow (May 4th).  Will have to see how my work situation pans out next week but at the current time, it doesn't look like it is going to get significantly better anytime soon.  May end up cancelling the meeting for May but if so, will mention it next week.